How do I access the IRC? (Enabling Flash)
The Internet Resource Center (IRC) can be accessed by visiting irc.emcp.com.
If you’ve been redirected to this page, please update your web browser settings to allow the IRC web site to access Flash.
To update your Flash settings in Google Chrome:
- Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the window
- Click on Settings
- Click on Advanced
- Click on Content Settings
- Click on Flash
- Click on Add
- Add www.emcp.com/irc
Next, close Google Chrome and reopen it for the updated settings to take effect.
Finally, visit irc.emcp.com to access your resources
To update your Flash settings in Safari:
- Under Safari, select Preferences
- Click on Security
- Click on Plug-in Settings…
- Select Adobe Flash Player
- Select On for When visiting other websites
Now visit irc.emcp.com
Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
If you can't find the answers to your questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team.
Register for Q/A Session