What are some general troubleshooting steps?
You can resolve most issues with one of these steps:
- Switch browsers. We recommend Chrome or Safari.
- Make sure your browser is up to date by visiting: www.whatismybrowser.com.
- Clear your browser memory by visiting here.
Additional Troubleshooting Options:
- Take a screenshot of an error message or what you are seeing on the screen. Click here for help taking a screenshot.
- Close all other applications and tabs (i.e. iTunes, Facebook, YouTube, sign out of a Google account, etc.)
- Ensure your Passport window is in its own browser window, not within a frame of the school portal or email client.
- Reboot the computer.
- If you are on a wireless connection, try a wired connection.
- Check your internet speed by visiting: www.speedtest.net
- Disable all popup blockers and 3rd party toolbars.
- Try accessing from a different network connection (computer lab, home, town library etc.).
- Try accessing at a different time of day (during your network’s off-peak internet usage hours, i.e. morning).
How to Reset Web Browser Settings – Chrome
In the upper right corner of the web screen, click the 3 dots.<br>Click <span><i><b>Settings</b></i></span>
Scroll to the bottom of the page.<br>Click <span class=””><i><b>Advanced.</b></i></span>
Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click <b>Reset settings</b>
Click <span class=””><i><b>Reset</b></i></span>
Click <span class=””><i><b>Close Settings.<br></b>Restart Chrome.</i></span>
Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
If you can't find the answers to your questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team.
Register for Q/A Session