What are some general troubleshooting steps?
You can resolve most issues with one of these steps:
- Switch browsers. We recommend Chrome or Safari.
- Make sure your browser is up to date by visiting: www.whatismybrowser.com.
- Clear your browser memory by visiting here.
Additional Troubleshooting Options:
- Take a screenshot of an error message or what you are seeing on the screen. Click here for help taking a screenshot.
- Close all other applications and tabs (i.e. iTunes, Facebook, YouTube, sign out of a Google account, etc.)
- Ensure your Passport window is in its own browser window, not within a frame of the school portal or email client.
- Reboot the computer.
- If you are on a wireless connection, try a wired connection.
- Check your internet speed by visiting: www.speedtest.net
- Disable all popup blockers and 3rd party toolbars.
- Try accessing from a different network connection (computer lab, home, town library etc.).
- Try accessing at a different time of day (during your network’s off-peak internet usage hours, i.e. morning).
Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
If you can't find the answers to your questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team.
Register for Q/A Session