How do I export grades in Passport?
Passport allows an export for individual scores per course, providing a clear view of students’ grades per assignment. To begin, log into Passport and follow the steps below.
How to export grades in Passport
1) After logging into Passport, click on the “Evaluate” tab.
2) Select the course from which to export grades and click on it.
3) Click the Export Student Score Report button. The individual scores for assigned activities within this course will export to an editable Excel file.
4) A window will ask where to save the document and to re-name the grade export. Select Save and open the document to view the grade export.
How is the export organized?
- Assignments will appear in order of due date; left to right, earliest to latest
- The heading for the assignments include the activity title, due date, page number, activity number, and score possible.
- Activities with zero student submissions will not appear in the export.
- Late assignments will be labeled as such.
- For students that did not submit a particular activity, the score will appear as N/A.
From your teacher home page<br>Click <span class=""><i><b>Evaluate</b></i></span>
Click on the course title of the course you would like to download the grades for.<br><span class=""><br>For example:<b style="font-style: italic;"> Spanish Period 1</b></span>
Scroll to the bottom of the page and<br>click <span class=""><i><b>Export Student Score Report</b></i></span>
The grade report is a .csv file that can be opened or uploaded to another program.
Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
If you can't find the answers to your questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team.
Register for Q/A Session