Accessing Flipgrid from Mobile Devices
Flipgrid is a video discussion community for the classroom. Students can use Flipgrid to record video responses to Passport assignments to prompts and topics created by their teachers. Since video recording is not supported in mobile browsers, students wishing to use Flipgrid on a mobile device will need to download and launch the Flipgrid app. These instructions will guide students through launching the Flipgrid app.
- Install the Flipgrid app from either the Apple App store or Google Play store.
- Log in to Passport using your mobile browser (Safari or Chrome).
- Within Passport, click the Resources icon:
- The first icon under Resources should be Fliprgrid – My Share Topics. Click that resource.
- Click the Log in with Passport button when prompted.
- You will be taken to the Flipgrid home for your class. Scroll down to see the “+” sign that will launch Flipgrid and click it.
- When prompted to Use the Flipgrid App, click “Open in App”
- You will be taken to the Flipgrid App and can find your topics for responses.
Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
If you can't find the answers to your questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team.
Register for Q/A Session