Editing Your Passport Profile
You can edit the way your name appears, your time zone or state (if incorrect), allow EMC Support access to troubleshoot your account, and add or update your profile image.
To edit your profile, click the circle in the upper right corner of your account and select Edit Profile.
Edit User Settings:
You can edit the way your name appears within Passport , update your time zone or state if they are incorrect and also allow EMC Support access to troubleshoot your account.
- Update the information you wish to change – name, time zone, state.
- Click “Allow EMC Staff to login to your account for resolving technical support requests” if you grant permission for us to access your account for troubleshooting purposes.
- Enter your current password if prompted to do so.
- Be sure to click “Update User Settings” to save changes.
Edit Profile Image:
- Click Profile Image.
- You can either select a file from your computer or use your webcam to take a picture.
3. After you have the photo on your screen, click Update Profile Image to save.
Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
If you can't find the answers to your questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team.
Register for Q/A Session