New, simplified student enrollment using a course code.
When a new student is manually added to a class, a teacher can easily assign all previous course activities to the student.
To assign previous course activities to a new student, go to Add Student from the course dashboard
- Enter an email, first and last name, and a temporary password
- Click Assign previous course activities to student
- Click Add Student
Teachers now have the ability to archive (without deleting) students, courses, and assignments to make long-term use more manageable.
- Go to Manage Courses in your course list in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the down arrow icon in the right of a course name.
- Select Yes if you want to archive a course. Archived courses will show on a teachers’ Archived course tab. All student work will still be archived with the course.